Facilities at the Centre
- The centre is open 6 days a week, normally open from 9:00am until 9:00pm (some flexibility).
- Please contact us for more information regarding room hire.
- The centre is single storey, and has wheelchair accessibility to all facilities. Communal facilities include kitchen, lockers, toilets, shower, reception and meeting area.
- We have our own car park, with space for 50 cars. We also have 6 designated disabled spaces situated near the front door of the centre.
- We have a coffee lounge available for hire.
- We have a smaller workshop/craft room, which is adaptable to a variety of uses (training, craft, music).
- There is a small, cosier room, holding up to 4 people. This is particularly useful for one-to-one work.
- The kitchen is a shared facility.
Catering & Refreshments
- Refreshments (self service tea/coffee/fruit juice/minerial water/biscuits) can be provided in house. Rate available on request.
- Buffets can be arranged by Hatters, using a local caterer. There is a handling charge for this service.
- Groups are welcome to bring their own catering.
- The kitchen is available for groups to make their own refreshments, if they bring their own ingredients.
- Large TV/Video/DVD
- Small portable TV/DVD
- Interactive Whiteboard
- Multimedia projector
- Wi-Fi Access
- Portable Hearing Loop
Please contact us for more information regarding room hire.